It seems like EVERYWHERE I look in bloggityville, someone is posting some link love. So I’m not left out, here’s mine!
(Actually, I started this post this morning before I saw anyone else’s linky posts. We must all have ESP or something.)
First, a couple of blogs I’ve discovered recently that you might enjoy are:
1) Flip Flop Momma is just a lot of fun, and I love her philosophy of parenting.
2) The Space Between My Peers is all about what to wear and how to dress for your body and lifestyle.
Then a few of my "oldies but goodies" have something you should check out.
1) Shannon over at Rocks In My Dryer
has a great conversation going on in her comments about marital
fidelity and its importance in politics, specifically in a presidential
2) And my aunt, Midlife Mom at Home on the Range, has a groovy new, personalized template. Go check it out!!
3) Finally, Steph at Adventures in Babywearing has a great contest going on to win a gift certificate for Cheeky Jewelry. Hurry on over and enter!
Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!
I’ll leave you with another C Conversation. (Completely unrelated, I realize, to the
title of the link love. I’m nothing if not random.)
We were driving past a Burger King yesterday when C pointed and yelled out, "McDonalds!"
I said, "No, honey, that’s Burger King. It’s the same type of food, though."
To which she replied, "And you can get McDonalds from Burger King, right?"
And that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Although. In
my opinion, McDonalds fries are in a class of their own. You
definitely can’t get THOSE at Burger King.