I discovered this recipe for gluten-free peanut butter cookies last year, and it has quickly become a family favorite. What is so great about these gluten-free peanut butter cookies is they don’t have any flour at all so they don’t taste weird like cookies with substitute flours. They just taste . . . like peanut butter cookies! They are also easy to make and use ingredients you probably have in the house.
You whip up these gluten-free peanut butter cookies just like any old cookie, beating the peanut butter and sugars first and then adding the rest of the ingredients. Then roll them into balls, press with a fork, and bake for 10 minutes at 350! Bam! Peanut butter cookies sans gluten!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar (I use Sucanat)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter and sugars on medium-high till fluffy.
- Then stir in the eggs, baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Roll the dough into balls and press with a fork making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. ENJOY!