It seems like everywhere I look, I see people asking for healthy recipes to get their 2013 started off on the right foot. After leaving links to some of my favorite healthy recipes in various places, I decided to make a post about it! Cuz that’s what all good bloggers do, right??
So here you go . . .
10 Healthy Recipes To Get Your New Year Started Off Right
1. Mahi Mahi with Rose Romano’s Bell Pepper Marinara. This dish is quick and easy if you have a jar of Rose Romano’s peppers in your pantry! Yes, they’re my client, but I also love the product and make sure to have a jar on hand at all times.
2. Simple Sautéed Spinach - a super nutritious and delicious side dish for any meal. (Plus the leftovers are good in scrambled eggs for breakfast!)
3. Grilled Marinated Shrimp Over Zucchini Noodles - a lighter twist on shrimp scampi.
4. Beet and Goat Cheese Salad - full of nutrition, and it’s so sweet and delicious even my kids love it.
5. Marinated Pork Loin a la Ina - quick and easy and low-carb. Serve with rice and your favorite veggie for a deliciously balanced meal!
6. Asparagus Frittata - breakfast for dinner . . . or dinner for breakfast . . . however you want to look at it, it’s yummy. Serve with a side salad and you’re good to go!
7. Hamburger Soup - comfort food at its finest! Freezes well so feel free to double up!
8. Gluten Free Salmon Cakes - an affordable way to get nutrient-rich salmon into your diet.
9. Pesto Chicken Grill Packets - a simple, no-mess meal that is as tasty as it is colorful.
10. Mexican Lettuce Wraps - lettuce isn’t just for salad anymore!
Need more ideas or encouragement to help achieve your New Year’s healthy eating resolutions!? Join our LIVE CHAT on the Udi’s Gluten Free Living Community Wednesday evening, January 9th at 9PM EST!