I love that Elaine is bringing back old school blogging memes. We used to do these all the time back in the olden days of blogging, but they’ve become something of an endangered species. I couldn’t help but join in!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had a 3-year-old and a baby. I was doing some medical transcription to make ends meet and basically enjoying life as a stay-at-home mom!
What are 5 things on your to-do list?
- Make an appointment with my endocrinologist.
- Make an appointment to get my wisdom teeth yanked.
- Make an appointment to see an orthopedic sports medicine doctor. (Can you tell that I tend to procrastinate when it comes to making doctors appointments???)
- Stop at the store for cole slaw (for tomorrow night’s dinner.)
- Post about my Sonia Kashuk Makeup Bag.
I live an exciting life, I KNOW!
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- Pirate’s Booty
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Glutino Pretzels
- Raw Cheddar Cheese with Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Udi’s Brownie Bites
Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
- Save for retirement/college
- Shop. DUH.
Name some places you have lived.
Name some bad habits you have/had.
- I crack my knuckles.
- I twirl my hair.
- I curse a lot. (I’m not proud of it.)
Name some jobs you have had.
- Perfume Model (those annoying ladies who offer to squirt you when you walk into a department store)
- Retail Clerk (at Victoria’s Secret. Oh yes I was!!)
- 3rd Grade Teacher (my favorite by far!!)
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Temp (secretarial)
How about you???