Halloween is only ten days away. YIKES! I don’t know about you, but Halloween really crept up on me this year. We’ve been so busy with my son’s doctor visits and getting the kids settled into their school routines that the last six weeks have flown by.
Last week my neighbors started decorating for Halloween and my kids all started in on me. Evidently we are no fun because we don’t decorate for the holidays.
I’m not sure when Halloween became a holiday decorating extravaganza. When we were kids, my mom hung up a few cardboard Halloween cards in the picture window, we carved a Jack-O-Lantern and called it a day.
These days people turn their entire front yards into Halloween spooktaculars!
I’m not much on the gruesome Halloween decor, but I do think it’s fun to get festive with the season, so I decided to surprise my kids and order a few things to liven up our living space.
Last week I shared with you a little bit about MyPoints and how you can save money while you shop! Have you been using it?? If you remember, MyPoints is a free online rewards program where you earn points/rewards for pretty much everything you do online: shopping, surveys, searching, printing coupons and playing games.
Here are 10 not-so-scary Halloween decorations you can get with MyPoints.
When you log in to your account (it only takes a few seconds to create one if you haven’t already) you can click on the Halloween tab for a ton of great ideas.
Here’s what I came up with!
10 Not-So-Scary Halloween Decorations
- 7 ft. Airblown Lighted Pumpkin Stack, $29.98 at Home Depot (earn 8 MyPoints per dollar spent!)
- Home Decorators Collection 14.25 in. B-O-O Black/Natural Decorative Letters (Set of 3), $39 at Home Depot (earn 8 MyPoints per dollar spent!)
- 10 in. Pathway Pumpkin Lights (Set of 3), $29.98 per set at Home Depot (earn 8 MyPoints per dollar spent!)
- Personalized Half-Round Halloween Pumpkin Doormat, $16 at Walmart (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
- Fall Pumpkin Paper Lanterns, $11.88 at Walmart (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
- Eyeball Wreath, $20 at Target (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
- Smith & Hawken™ Wheat Bundle, $13.98 at Target (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
- Burlap Trick Or Treat Banner, $12 at Target (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
- Gerson 2-pc. ”Happy Halloween” & ”Trick or Treat” Sign Set, $23.99 at Kohl’s (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
- Halloween Light-Up Soap Pump, $8 at Kohl’s (earn 2 MyPoints per dollar spent)
There you have it! My best picks for not-so-scary Halloween decorations. Can you guess which ones I bought?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MyPoints. The opinions and text are all mine.