I’m totally crushing on cobalt this spring. Let’s be honest, I always love cobalt. It’s such a stunning color, and it truly looks fabulous on anyone. Whether you’re fair and blonde or olive-skinned with dark hair or somewhere in between, cobalt makes a tremendous fashion statement.
When I was in White House Black Market looking for a date night outfit, cobalt was everywhere, and that experience was the impetus for this post. I wanted to buy everything!
I came up with a collection of fun clothes and accessories in cobalt to whet your appetite!
- Dooney & Bourke Leather Zip Satchel (Boo…. all gone since I put this list together! But how about this Charleston Shopper Tote!?)
- Kate Spade Skyline Bracelet Watch
- WHBM Blue Dot Textured Scarf
- BR Patent Skinny Belt
- Ann Taylor Metro Shorts
- B.P. Move Over Pointed Toe Flats
- Ruffled Cascade Tank Top
- Vince Camuto Cristina Leather Crossbody Bag (ON SALE for $110 plus free shipping at L&T!!)
- TOMS Moroccan Cut-Out Ballet Flat
- Ann Taylor Keyhole Halter Maxi Dress
- Leather Moto Jacket
- Blue Stretch Bracelet
Here are some cute outfits to show you how I like to style cobalt.
How to Style Cobalt
Pair cobalt with white for a striking contrast. Accessorize with bright pink, coral or yellow.
Pair cobalt with gray for a more muted palette.
Pair cobalt with black and white for a sophisticated professional look. Get this look at White House Black Market.
Accessorize a neutral outfit with cobalt.
Which is your favorite???