This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Jo-Lynne Shane. For questions about this blog, please contact Jo-Lynne at email@example.com.
I accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship and other forms of compensation. I often use affiliate links in my posts. At the current time I am affiliated with Amazon.com and various retail outlets through Commission Junction and Google Affiliates.
Compensation received will never influence my opinions, although it may influence the content or topics I write about. Any sponsored content or advertising space will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. I occasionally include paid text links in my posts. I choose my sponsors carefully, and only if I feel personally comfortable endorsing their products or services. Any products I write about or photograph, I purchased myself unless I say otherwise.
I abide by word of mouth marketing standards, and I am always forthright with my opinions. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine and do not constitute medical, legal, financial or other advice. They do not represent the views, opinions or attitude of any featured sponsor, product or company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. I make every effort to provide the most factual information available in my reviews. Readers are encouraged to perform their own research or investigation before purchasing a product or service reviewed, featured or advertised on this blog.
I am not a health professional or an expert. I do not provide medical advice. Musings of a Housewife is written for information purposes only. Use any medical or health information to discuss your health with your physician or other qualified health provider who is capable of providing your family with professional medical advice.
GIVEAWAYS & CONTESTS
Giveaways and Contests are subject to the following rules and conditions:
1. Entrants are allowed 1 entry, unless otherwise stated in the giveaway announcement.
2. Entry must be made/received on the blog website, musingsofahousewife.com, within the starting and ending time frame stated in the giveaway announcement.
3. Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry.
4. I use Rafflecopter to select a winner by generating a random number relative to the number of entries.
5. Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
6. The winner will be contacted within 3 days of the ending date.
7. Once selected, the winner has 3 days to respond to correspondence regarding their prize. If there is no response within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen.
8. Winner agrees to provide contact and shipping information to Jo-Lynne Shane and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
9. The prize is almost always shipped directly from the giveaway sponsor and can take upwards of 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, location of winner, and other unforeseen issues. If you have not received the prize within 4 weeks, please contact Jo-Lynne at dcrmom @ gmail.com. Jo-Lynne is not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not received.
10. Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Void where prohibited by law.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
Content and images on this site, unless specifically stated or attributed, belong to Jo-Lynne Shane and are protected by U.S. Copyright law. Please do not copy these without permission.
I have been blogging at Musings Of A Housewife since early 2006, and it is well established as my digital brand. I am currently in the process of registering the trademark, and anyone using Musings Of A Housewife as the name of their blog or in their URL is guilty of trademark infringement and should discontinue its use immediately.
This policy was created with the help of disclosurepolicy.org. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.