If you’re new here, perhaps you’d like to see some examples of my best work . . . or at least, some of my posts that others seem to like. These are my 40 most popular posts, organized by category. But first, my most popular weekly columns . . .
My Most Popular Regular Features:
- Weekly Dinner Menu Plans (Sundays)
- Tried & True Recipes (Tuesdays and sometimes Thursdays)
- Daily Mom Style (Wednesdays)
- Fashion Friday (you guessed it . . . Fridays!)
Some of My Most Popular Posts of All Time:
Top 10 Recipes:
We try to live a healthy lifestyle and I cook most of our meals from scratch. I also like experimenting with recipes for mixed drinks and gluten-free baked goods. These are my 10 most popular recipes, but there are many more on the blog. Check out my Recipe Index for the full library.
- Mojito Recipe
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- Chicken Gruyere
- Homemade Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- The Perfect Cosmo Recipe
- Best Ever Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese
- White Sangria
Top 10 Fashion Posts:
I’m not a fashionista; I just play one on the internet. No, seriously, I’m just a stay-at-home mom trying to keep it fabulous after 40 and sharing what I learn as I plod along. These are my most popular style posts.
- What to Wear to Disney World
- Ankle Pants: To Wear or Not To Wear
- How To Wear Skinny Jeans
- Fashion Over 50
- How to Wear Red Jeans
- How To Wear Jeans and a T-Shirt
- How To Downplay Broad Shoulders
- How To Style a Maxi Skirt
- How To Find the Perfect Jeans
- How to Wear Ankle Boots
Top 10 Social Media Tutorials:
I’ve been blogging for almost 8 years, and I’ve learned a few things along the way. As always, I feel the need to share! These are my most popular social media, blogging and design tutorials.
- How To Design And Upload A Blog Header
- How To Design A Blog Button
- Twitter for Dummies
- How to Write a Killer “About Page”
- How to Make an Image for Pinterest
- How to Watermark Your Photos
- How To Organize Your Pinterest Boards
- How To Use Google+
- 15 Essential Plugins for Lifestyle Bloggers
- So You Wanna Make Money Blogging?
Top 10 Health and Wellness Posts:
I’m not a health professional, but I tend to question conventional medicine and research holistic options to our family’s health issues. I also dabble in running and strength training. These posts detail what I’ve learned, but be sure to do your own research and consult your health provider before making any decisions about your family’s health. In other words, don’t blame me if something goes wrong!
- How I Got Myself Off Nexium. For Good.
- Epilogue (a followup to my How I Got Off Nexium post)
- On Sunscreen
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Grandma Knew Best, After All (Natural Home Remedies)
- Pasteurized vs. Ultra-Pasteurized Milk
- 10 Natural Ways to Fight the Flu
- What I Do For Exercise
- Beginner’s Half Marathon Training Plan *with printable*
Have fun exploring!