1. Snow days are for teachers and schoolchildren — parents, notsomuch.
2. On said snow days, play-doh and craft beads are a mom’s best friend. Just be prepared with a broom and dustpan.
3. When my 3-year-old acts out, often she just needs some of mommy’s undivided attention. (And perhaps a little bit of consistency.)
4. The Boss can put on a pretty good halftime show, but he’s a lot better in a 2-hour concert. I should know, I’ve seen 5 of them.
5. There’s nothing like an impending blogging conference to make you dreadfully aware of the sad state of your pajama affairs. And to give you that extra dose of willpower to lose those last few holiday pounds.
6. When you buy clothes in the teeny-bopper store, chances are you’ll wind up looking like a wannabe teeny-bopper. But you may not care when your new comfy sweats only cost $12.
Now I want to know what YOU learned this week. Here are the carnival rules.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog. (It can be one sentence. It can be several paragraphs. It can be a list. It can be serious. It can be silly. It can be thoughtful and profound. It can be sarcastic. It can be sentimental. It can be ANYTHING that you learned as long as it is of a family friendly nature.)
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link to this post.
3. Feel free to display my button, but that’s not a requirement.
4. Then link up with the Mr. Linky form down below. (Please only link if you have written a What I Learned This Week post. And please link directly to the carnival post, not the main page of your blog. And finally, please do not put a Mr. Linky on your post. THANKS!)
5. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week. And comment, comment, comment! Because we ALL love comments.
Ready, Set, GO!
* * *
I’m giving away one He’s Just Not That Into You soundtrack and hoodie over at my review blog. And yesterday I wrote a review of the new Green Works Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes by Clorox. Have you tried them yet?